Returning Students

Welcome home, PUA Student. Restarting online gives you lots of options.

You are a returning student if:

  • You have attended Paul University as a degree-seeking undergraduate in the past, left in poor academic standing, and have missed at least one semester.
  • You were enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate, then withdrew and more than two consecutive semesters have passed following your withdrawal.

Apply for Readmission Start finishing your bachelor’s degree in just three steps.


Pick Your Path

Make sure applying for readmission is the right step for you.



Fill out your application and pay your application fee.


Submit Transcripts

If you've attended other institutions, we'll need your transcripts.

Paul University Awka Second Start Program

Undergraduates seeking readmission to Paul University, Awka after an absence of at least three years may apply for the Second Start Readmission Program. Second Start students must complete 12 or more graded units in the 12 months following the absence, with a minimum grade-point average of 2.5 for all courses completed in that interval. Once the conditions of Second Start are met, all grades earned for UA coursework prior to the student’s absence will be disregarded in the student’s cumulative GPA.

Reboot Your GPA

Want a clean slate after three or more years away?

Once you’ve completed 12 units with a grade point average of 2.5 or better, your GPA starts fresh.